Do you have a knack for working across a variety of digital mediums? Are you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and online memes? At ToHo Kenzai, you will work on brands such as Ryozan Park (RZP) a boutique-style shared accommodation and office space, and My Bungu Box, a Japanese stationery subscription box.
ToHo Kenzai is an established company seeking talented employees who are flexible, curious and eager to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a number of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
We value all of our staff, including interns and we want to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with leaders and other professionals.
“Every day will be different!”
No experience necessary. We just need you to come in with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn. Our ideal candidate is someone who is organised, loves to plan, is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
1. Strong communication skills
2. Japanese / English bilingual
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and various online Apps
4. Organized, with an ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments
5. Creative and flexible
6. Familiarity with social networking sites
7. Interested in learning and generally socially conscious individual
8. Interest in community development and building brands
Position available immediately. Hours flexible depending on your availability.
1. We’ll pay for your lunch, everyday
2. Transportation expenses
3. Participation in RYOZAN PARK events
4. Exclusive incentive: If you work for us for a minimum of 3 months, you will receive 1 year FREE membership to RZP Otsuka for you to study/work!