Private booth members are also free to use the CORE co-working space. It’s a great balance of spaces: sometimes you want to concentrate on certain tasks, and other times you might prefer to have the buzz of people around you!
*All prices include tax
• Private booth rental is available for ¥35,000/month +tax
• Includes utilities and common service fees
• Available to use 24 hours
• Use of 6F coworking space (usual price ¥16,500 /month)
• Business address/registration (¥7,700 /month → free)
• Meeting rooms from ¥1,100 /hour
• Other facilities include Wi-Fi, kitchenette, multifunction printer, meeting rooms, FREE tea and coffee
A relaxed and well-connected neighbourhood in Northern Tokyo, Sugamo’s highlights include the Jizo Dori shopping arcade, Rikugien, a traditional Japanese garden and the natural hot springs at Sakura Onsen.
From its excellent izakayas bursting with character and history, volunteer-tended rose beds that line the charming Toden-Arakawa tram line, and open-air events at the newly built plaza outside the station, a strong sense of community binds this northern Tokyo hub.